My Everyday Look :)
1. First I prime my face with this Prime Time from Bare Minerals.
2. Next, I apply Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream generously all over my face by dotting it around the area where I need coverage, and I blend it in with a foundation brush. I really recommend this product if you want light coverage, and no cakey spots!
3. I quickly apply a bit of Urban Decay Primer onto my eyelids making sure to cover mostly around my lashline. When I apply this, it makes my eyeliner stay put throughout the day, and when I apply eyeshadow, I really see great results!
4. Next, I usually draw a straight black line staying close to my lashline, but if I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll wing it out to make a dramatic cat eye! Make sure to be creative and spontaneous with your eyeliner, especially if it’s black. If you want a nice pop of color, I recommend making a thin line with a colorful eyeliner, and make sure to use a color that compliments your eyes!
5. Then I apply my Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush on the back part of my cheekbones. My face is very round, so when I apply it to the back of my cheeks, it makes my face have more dimension.
6. I always add bronzer! I have very pale skin, so I try to look less like a vampire and add a bit of Too Faced bronzer by sucking in my cheeks, making a fish face as i like to call it, and applying it to the contour line.
7. Finally, I apply my favorite lip product, Baby Lips in ‘Cherry Me’. I really love this product because it makes my lips a nice berry color, and it keeps my lips from chapping. Perfect for the winter season!
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and try it out sometime! (: